Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight - England vs. Egypt - ITV - 8.00pm

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Don't like it don't support them, simples.:thumbsup:

I like and support them, I just realise they are not as good people think they are. If we were as good as the hype we would have had something to do in the summer of 2008, and we would have watched them in a semi final in the last 15 years

I watched the qualifiers at Wembley, went to the world cup and I still think that most nations in the top 25 in the world have more technically gifted players than most of the England squad. England just seem to have more of a togetherness which gets them through a lot of games, but when it comes to the big boys we normally get put in our place.

I will still go to the games, but not when it's £30/40 to watch a friendly

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
they will get BEDHOUIN the second half!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I like and support them, I just realise they are not as good people think they are. If we were as good as the hype we would have had something to do in the summer of 2008, and we would have watched them in a semi final in the last 15 years

I watched the qualifiers at Wembley, went to the world cup and I still think that most nations in the top 25 in the world have more technically gifted players than most of the England squad. England just seem to have more of a togetherness which gets them through a lot of games, but when it comes to the big boys we normally get put in our place.

Stop waffling on.:thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think england will rise like a PHOENIX from the flames

seemly one of the Egyptian players is a CAIROpracter

:facepalm:

Stop making an asp of yourself with these puns.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Starting to think Theo Walcott is something of a Luxor-y player on current form.

Egypt have looked Niles better so far. Dam. :jester:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well, players getting booed, everyone gettin frustrated, one nil down to a low ranked team who havnt even qualified for the world cup, just another day for people stupid enough to support england

zego

Jul 10, 2003
TERRIBLE commentary ....

Lasted 20 mins with ITV (about 15 mins longer than usual)

Then 10 mins with Radio 5 before slung the tranny across the kitchen.

Now watching in blissfull silence!

And - it - is - a - great - game! Egypt very organised, and skilfull. England a bit fits-and-starts, but should win, and more interesting and a better test if having to come from behind.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can the players in red sea each other?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Totally agree with you. I came to this conclusion a long time ago though. I also stopped going to England games a long time back. A combination of poor and very over hyped football and some really horrible supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here