Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow parking etc

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Hi
Just returned from Dubai last night for the game and collected the season ticket, I am driving to AMEX tomorrow but don't know where the best place to park is as I haven't yet managed to sort out the travel tickets. Thinking parking at Lewes and getting the train in, but don't want to leave it to chance as I am coming from Hastings and don't know the parking availability at Lewes and what the trains service to Lewes would be like after the game... Thoughts would be appreciated!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Hi
Just returned from Dubai last night for the game and collected the season ticket, I am driving to AMEX tomorrow but don't know where the best place to park is as I haven't yet managed to sort out the travel tickets. Thinking parking at Lewes and getting the train in, but don't want to leave it to chance as I am coming from Hastings and don't know the parking availability at Lewes and what the trains service to Lewes would be like after the game... Thoughts would be appreciated!

Mithras House park and ride. It's what it's for.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
train from Hastings and enjoy a few beers with your pie :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ah Mr Dorian, welcome back to the UK, long time no hear!

I parked in Lewes staion last Saturday, only problem is its a fiver to park. Trains no real problem getting there or back.

I disagree that the P&R at Mitras is a good idea for those of us in the east, get the first train back to Lewes for the car or train all the way from Hastings (get the first train back and change at Lewes).

I shall be parking in the car park near to the Pell's Swimming Pool tomorrow (£1) or maybe the one at the top of east street (50p an hour).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here