Tomorrow. 4.45pm. Withdean. Behind Micky's dug-out.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why would anyone want to boo after the 4-0 DESTRUCTION of Northampton Town that is going to happen.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Be there and bring your BOOING voice. ;)

Nothing like a positive outlook then ???

Thank f*** you're not the manager - I'd hate to see how you would build the players up to produce a good result !!!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Fair play to Micky, I don't know how he manages to shoot off from the dugout so quickly. There I was after the Colchester game, behind the dugout (next to a livid Chesney Christ), waiting to witness a bit of real life soap opera of the sort which never normally happens in my dull existence. I was thinking if I was Micky I would probably have hidden in the dugout until the baying mob (perhaps a slight exaggeration, but in relative terms it was) had dissipated, but by the time I'd spotted him he was halfway to the dressing rooms. Tommy Fraser, on the other hand, seems to lack such skills, glancing over his shoulder with a look announcing fear, heartbreak and sorrow all at once.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll be there but hopefully to applaud the team from the stadium after a convincing win. I won't hesitate to boo, however, if we turn in another piss poor home performance, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'll be there but hopefully to applaud the team from the stadium after a convincing win. I won't hesitate to boo, however, if we turn in another piss poor home performance, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

yup

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cock.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, but I don't like that Micky-baiting thing at the end. It's for cowards.

Instead of mass-evacuating the South Stand before the minimum of n minutes added time, why not just stay where you were sat? You can boo just the same, if that's what floats your boat, but it feels like less of a lynch-mob. Which Micky don't deserve, for all sorts of reasons. IMHO, like.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sorry, but I don't like that Micky-baiting thing at the end. It's for cowards.

Instead of mass-evacuating the South Stand before the minimum of n minutes added time, why not just stay where you were sat? You can boo just the same, if that's what floats your boat, but it feels like less of a lynch-mob. Which Micky don't deserve, for all sorts of reasons. IMHO, like.

Yeah, from a moral point of view I agree, but it's kinda fun being part of a mob, innit? Raaargh.

Plus it's funny laughing at the people who obviously have intestines full of pent-up frustration and decide to unleash it all at this, their golden opportunity, from behind a painted bus shelter against a bunch of athletes they ultimately have no power to control.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What's is the point in going to watch a game of football, if you're just going to moan...Surely the best way to show your dissatisfaction is just to stay at home...season ticket or not. You're not a true fan anyway, as you'd never admit to going to a game just to boo the team you supposedly support.

Plus, it's rather sad & childish when you have to admit on a football message board that you're going to watch your local team to boo them...Perhaps you should jump on the train and get off at Selhurst train station...maybe you'd be more at home there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports