Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomori - Oops

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Would a decent keeper really need to dive to save a shot from that distance that was hit with the strength of a pass? if he was prepared he could pretty much have walked to his right and controlled it in one touch. I just think he was slow to react. They'll both learn from it.

If it was going directly at goal at pace I would like to think a decent goalie would not attempt to save with his feet!

Having said that it was more than a bit soft from the goalies point of view!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
beat argies 3.0 in 1st game I think so should be ok. as long as we don't get beat by south korea. SK beat the argies today too.

Jul 7, 2003
I was always taught to hit backpasses hard and to the side of the goal - unfortunately I only go that half right when I volleyed a backpass into the top corner at Washington from 45 yards out one Sunday morning.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
100% FT error there. Surprised the keeper didn't have a melt down. Not great positioning but he has no need to expect to deal with that - especially as he can't use his hands in such instance (regardless of in or out the box). Terrible ball, off the ground and hammered blindly back to goal!

The good news for FT is that he has scored two cracking goals this season.

They're also both young players and this level is equally about learning as well as winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here