Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
My old dad used to say dont believe everything you read in the papers or see on the TV seems the old boy knew something
This could be anyone of us odd how his facebook and twitter accounts were taken down the day after this was released just saying :ohmy:
https://youtu.be/wNd2bvLvyk4

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's some tremendous paranoid conspiracy raving on here. The idea of a libertarian modern American like Zuckerburg conspiring with a state owned British media organisation when he's constantly refused to appear in front of the British establishment is superb. Only a matter of time before someone wrongly links Zionism.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
There's some tremendous paranoid conspiracy raving on here. The idea of a libertarian modern American like Zuckerburg conspiring with a state owned British media organisation when he's constantly refused to appear in front of the British establishment is superb. Only a matter of time before someone wrongly links Zionism.

I was reading the thread and thinking exactly the same. Why on earth would Zuckerberg care about a BBC exposé?

Robinson had been warned that if he continued to breach the rules he'd be banned.

The warning came after he posted something about beheading Muslims and another calling on people to go to war.

He didn't heed the warning so he was banned.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

In addition, Facebook allowed right wing Yanks and their Fascist Russian mates to critically get Trump through the door, with their targeted inuendo about Hillary Clinton and allowing Cambridge Analytica to illegally use their data for Trump’s campaign.

I suspect that FB prefer to allow a free-for-all, to beat the opposition platforms. I know a senior person at Google UK, who says that the entire industry loathes politicians/governments/courts/security services/police seeking to regulate them, or gain access to criminal data, or look to ban types of post.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My old dad used to say dont believe everything you read in the papers or see on the TV seems the old boy knew something
This could be anyone of us odd how his facebook and twitter accounts were taken down the day after this was released just saying :ohmy:
https://youtu.be/wNd2bvLvyk4
It couldn't be any of us. At all. Unless we're all *****.

I take everything I read/see with a pinch of salt btw. But you'd need a skip load to believe the utter cock that Yaxley-Lennon comes out with.

He's a snake oil salesman and he's done very nicely out of it. Conspiracy theories + racism is a winning ticket. Reel the fools in and count the money.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
It couldn't be any of us. At all. Unless we're all *****.

I take everything I read/see with a pinch of salt btw. But you'd need a skip load to believe the utter cock that Yaxley-Lennon comes out with.

He's a snake oil salesman and he's done very nicely out of it. Conspiracy theories + racism is a winning ticket. Reel the fools in and count the money.

I dont care about him, whoever he is or whatever he is alledged to have said or done, no one deserves what the BBC and Panorama were planning to do to him

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I suggest some of you TR haters Watch his Doc then you will get a better understanding of Panorama, the BBC and Hope not Hate.

I don't follow TR but this Doc as def opened my eyes and i will be taking more notice of what he says from now on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I suggest some of you TR haters Watch his Doc then you will get a better understanding of Panorama, the BBC and Hope not Hate.

I don't follow TR but this Doc as def opened my eyes and i will be taking more notice of what he says from now on.

:moo:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Happy to get a better understanding of Panorama and the BBC. It won't be through watching anything by a racist though. You crack on with opening your eyes, it's how fascism works; sucking people in.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Happy to get a better understanding of Panorama and the BBC. It won't be through watching anything by a racist though. You crack on with opening your eyes, it's how fascism works; sucking people in.
I'm more drawn to the BBC and Panorama trying to hide the truth and spinning it which ever way they want. They tried to take out a person and it has spectacularly back fired.

They have had done to them what they do to other people. Are you not slightly concerned about this? If they have been caught doing it once, then how many other times have they got away with it?

I'm all for freedom of speech not the establishment trying to silence and mess up people's life's with lies.

I guess TR out smarted them this time and discredited them. :Shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm more drawn to the BBC and Panorama trying to hide the truth and spinning it which ever way they want. They tried to take out a person and it has spectacularly back fired.

:

No-one needs to take out a person, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does it well enough all by himself.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

They have had done to them what they do to other people. Are you not slightly concerned about this? If they have been caught doing it once, then how many other times have they got away with it?

I'm all for freedom of speech not the establishment trying to silence and mess up people's life's with lies.

I guess TR out smarted them this time and discredited them. :Shrug:

Is that why you've tweeted your signing up to SYL's petition to get him back on FB and twitter, because you're so concerned with balance and fairness?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No-one needs to take out a person, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does it well enough all by himself.
This is the thing tho, is the any evidence to say he is all that's claimed against him?

What about the establishment? Surely they've done worse? In a 4 hour undercover interview, John Sweeney was Racist, Homophobic and basically bragging he was getting pissed up on our money, not only that, his aim was getting a lady drunk to get dirt on TR which would be clipped, he even told the lady what he wanted her to say in the interview. This is not me making this up, you can actually see the footage for yourself.

Following that Doc, TR social media platforms get shut down which makes people even more suspicious and that maybe what TR says has some credit?

Basically, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck....

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
People still think Tommy is racist :ffsparr:

He fought against the far right in Luton. He despises Nazi’s.

As for calling him by his real name, I suppose you all do the same for Elton John, David Bowie and Freddie Mercury.

What about transsexuals who wished to be called a different name? Oh, I bet you call them whatever they want to be called.

More and more people are waking up to the fact that we’ve been lied to about Tommy for years.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Is that why you've tweeted your signing up to SYL's petition to get him back on FB and twitter, because you're so concerned with balance and fairness?
Yes I have signed up because I'm interested in what he has to say after watching the Doc and what I've read and watched today.

I believe in freedom of speech.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here