Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser on Twitter

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Some hard comments on here. Let's not recreate history and events. Tommy was in the season with Slade one of the clubs better players, hard come good games in midfield and helped to save the club from relegation. He was not a sh*t footballer, that is just incorrect. Sure he would not get anywhere near the team they way it has gone over the last 5 years but Tommy played his part and was then, to him anyway, badly let down by the club. He feels rightly or wrongly the club have treated El Abd badly as well and gave him an opportunity to have a pop. Also good for him for at least making a living at playing football, even at Whitehawk.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Some hard comments on here. Let's not recreate history and events. Tommy was in the season with Slade one of the clubs better players, hard come good games in midfield and helped to save the club from relegation. He was not a sh*t footballer, that is just incorrect.

He was one of the better players in the last 10 games - exactly the same as Doug Loft actually. Yet you don't hear him coming out with the sort of stuff Fraser does do you?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
used to have no real grudge against Whitehawk and actually hoped they could climb another couple of steps. But if they employ scrotes like this and allow them to post things like that I hope its a quick return to county league div 2 for them. Maybe Tommy should try moving away from the area, maybe try his luck in Australia..... oh hang on

Maybe a new chant if he is still at Whitehawk next season and we play them in a pre season friendly again

To the tune of the Steve Gritt song

He's shit
He's shit
Tommy Frasers shit
He's got no flair and no hair
Tommy Frasers shit

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was one of the better players in the last 10 games - exactly the same as Doug Loft actually. Yet you don't hear him coming out with the sort of stuff Fraser does do you?

Maybe Loft was not a good mate with El Abd. Who knows ?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Maybe Loft was not a good mate with El Abd. Who knows ?

Yes, but compare Fraser's splenetic ranting with El Abd's own dignified and gracious comments on twitter thanking the club and the fans. Who needs "good mates" who undermine your own attempts to do things the proper way?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, but compare Fraser's splenetic ranting with El Abd's own dignified and gracious comments on twitter thanking the club and the fans. Who needs "good mates" who undermine your own attempts to do things the proper way?

Fair enough. Met el Abd a few times and he is a Gent.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Oh my dear christ, I didn't realise he has just turned TWENTY SIX. And already his hair is gone and his "career" is in the shitter :lolol:

Tommy Fraser :lolol:

On a technical point, the horizon in the photo isn't level. You can tell because the dugout appears to lean to the left. That's it. Sorry for interrupting.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I remember seeing him play in a charity game at Worthing in which Gus was also playing - the game was all nice and light hearted until Tommy went in rather too hard on Gus given the charity circumstances. Gus was not at all happy and yelled at him "OK, if you want to play serious I play ****ing serious too" - I don't think Tommy got near him after that.

I love that story.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some hard comments on here. Let's not recreate history and events. Tommy was in the season with Slade one of the clubs better players, hard come good games in midfield and helped to save the club from relegation. He was not a sh*t footballer, that is just incorrect. Sure he would not get anywhere near the team they way it has gone over the last 5 years but Tommy played his part and was then, to him anyway, badly let down by the club. He feels rightly or wrongly the club have treated El Abd badly as well and gave him an opportunity to have a pop. Also good for him for at least making a living at playing football, even at Whitehawk.

In what way? Because they let him go? Ever since he has consistently and regularly proven himself to be an complete moron and dropped down the leagues rather quickly. Maybe the club got it right?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I can understand why he is so angry at the club.

I mean, we have EGG on our FACES now for letting him go. Sure we won the league and got promoted and got in the Championship playoffs and are in the playoffs positions again, but Tommy's subsequent and distinguished career path of Port Vale, Barnet, Whitehawk, Melbourne Knights and Whitehawk again show we were completely wrong to let him go.

No wonder he's bitter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tommy Fraser ‏@tommyfraser46 1m
i apologise to Brighton and hove albion fc for comments i made last night sorry if i upset anyone.

He's apologised. Maybe he was drunk last night and has now sobered up?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Totally understand the feeling , angry at the club for perhaps not doing enough to persuade Adam to stay - just awfully,awfully worded.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
i apologise to Brighton and hove albion fc for comments i made last night sorry if i upset anyone.

He's not mates with that Midget character that posts on here is he?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Fair enough, and perhaps you are right.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine

Proof that you shouldn't go anywhere near Facebook, Twatter, e-mail or text when you're one step away from chasing the tiger!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here