Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tommy elphick

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
To answer your question,when I've checked in the papers a few times, Cook has been on the bench.

Interesting...not sure when that was as TE and cookie are definitely the first choice cb pairing down here.

Been fantastic the last few weeks, Cookie just missed out on MOM to Harry Arter yesterday

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Interesting...not sure when that was as TE and cookie are definitely the first choice cb pairing down here.

Been fantastic the last few weeks, Cookie just missed out on MOM to Harry Arter yesterday

Indeed. Saw both were playing on Saturday. Maybe one of them was unfit or something. Being fair, it was only a couple of times in a row and I assumed Cook was down the pecking order. Glad they are both the main pairing and I think both will be comfortable in the division above.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Indeed. Saw both were playing on Saturday. Maybe one of them was unfit or something. Being fair, it was only a couple of times in a row and I assumed Cook was down the pecking order. Glad they are both the main pairing and I think both will be comfortable in the division above.

Lets hope so! Got a great understanding and they'll need all that next year..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here