Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick is a very good player but...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The chance of us getting relegated is about the same as someone like Portsmouth winning the FA Cu.....

Oh:down:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I forgive Tommy cos he is a bloody good player and I don't want to hear negative comments from the team. three points today please

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be honest the chance of Brighton getting relegated this season are about as high as a country like Greece ever winning the european cham .................................................................

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
"We certainly won’t be getting relegated with the squad we’ve got. That’s a guarantee."

What nonsense - I bet players in the teams below and just above us us are saying exactly the same thing.

From everything I have read and heard about our games this season, we do not have a good squad, and are carrying too many players who are not up to League One (old 3rd Division, don't forget) standard.

The players and MA are good at talking the talk, but don't seem to be able to deliver where it really matters, out there on the pitch.

I (sadly) expect us to lose 4-0 at Stockport today, and then hear MA complain that it was too icy, or that the players were lacking match practice due to having no game last weekend, but that we will pick ourselves up, work hard in training, and aim for a good result next week, and maybe go on a decent run to take us surging up the table.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
"We certainly won’t be getting relegated with the squad we’ve got. That’s a guarantee."

I (sadly) expect us to lose 4-0 at Stockport today, and then hear MA complain that it was too icy, or that the players were lacking match practice due to having no game last weekend, but that we will pick ourselves up, work hard in training, and aim for a good result next week, and maybe go on a decent run to take us surging up the table.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

If we go to Stockport we're in the wrong place!!!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I think Ernest's increased his irony supplements :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here