Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Tom'll Fix It

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Thank you for your queries, which are invaluable to us. Unfortunately, since checking my inbox this morning, I have received a message from Camelot. Apparently I have won £105m. So there is good news and there is bad news.

The good news is that funds are being made available to Tony Bloom to purchase Ashley Barnes in the January transfer window. £105m should just about cover it.

The bad news is that NSC user [MENTION=17913]Falmerfourtickets[/MENTION] has agreed to take over this invaluable advice service due to having large amounts of unexpected free time available. Please contact [MENTION=17913]Falmerfourtickets[/MENTION] by PM, or write to him direct at:

TIM'LL FIX IT
CONSERVATIVE PARTY HQ
WITHDEAN

Thank you and goodbye :wave:

Dear Tom
I wish to draw your attention to a cause close to my heart .....The Blessed Sisters of Albatoss Leaking Monastery Roof Fund.
These sisters spend every waking hour praying for the souls of wretched sinners, just like you Tom.
I am trying to raise enough cash to get their roof fixed and take them on a much needed retreat to sunny Barbados .
Of course their beliefs do not allow bank accounts so if you could transfer your generous donation to my account it can rest there until the target is reached.
Thank you in advance
Pearl

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
�� Acme Ombudsman Inc. ��

Formal Complaint

Dear Tom,

I am writing to make a formal complaint against you on behalf of my client, Mr. Dick Head. His complaint is that you failed to provide him with satisfaction when he was charged for the free service 'Tom'll Fix It' on Tuesday November 26th 2019.

I am seeking compensation of £105m in loss of earnings and damages because of the stress, depression and anxiety caused to my client which has meant that he will never be able to work ever again.

You are legally required to respond formally to this complaint and I shall follow up this letter if I do not hear back from you.

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Goodman.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Dearest Tom

Were are travelling down to Sussex this weekend,
How does one avoid the M25 with all those lower class types that keep cutting me up.
Its outrageous, how these people are allowed to drive these days.

Yours sincerely

A concerned ROSPA driver :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
�� Acme Ombudsman Inc. ��

Formal Complaint

Dear Tom,

I am writing to make a formal complaint against you on behalf of my client, Mr. Dick Head. His complaint is that you failed to provide him with satisfaction when he was charged for the free service 'Tom'll Fix It' on Tuesday November 26th 2019.

I am seeking compensation of £105m in loss of earnings and damages because of the stress, depression and anxiety caused to my client which has meant that he will never be able to work ever again.

You are legally required to respond formally to this complaint and I shall follow up this letter if I do not hear back from you.

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Goodman.

s-l300.jpg

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Dear Tom
I have a problem with the radiator in my bedroom.
Keep this to yourself, but I know it listens to everything that goes on in the said room.
Who does it report to?
What would be the best action plan?
Yours sincerely
HTS

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Having trouble with your central heating? Boiler packed up? Electrical appliance not applying itself?

Post your technical mechanical queries here, for prompt invaluable advice :thumbsup:

You will not be charged for this service.

I had to smile today. I had to take my car to our mechanics as it was over heating.
While one of the mechanics (who happens to be called Tom) was assessing the problem his business partner's wife joined us and started chatting and with reference to the problem with our car uttered the words, "Tom'll fix it".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here