Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed's emotional Facebook post

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So that's Super Sam, Jiri and Tomer we've bade farewell and good luck to - is it just Towell we need to find a loan/loan to buy move for now?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why are you CONSTANTLY updating everyone with who you've blocked ?? I don't think anyone is very interested.

Anyway, I can only echo the majority of the sentiments on here wishing Tomer well at QPR. He's far better than them IMO, I'm surprised he's not wound up at a Championship club more equipped for a tilt at the top 6 rather than one of the bottom-feeders. I'll keep an eye on him there with interest though.

The two stand-out goals for me was that fantastic late bullet header for the 3-3 at Brentford, and the crucial late piledriver from the edge of the box at the Amex that won us the game against Cardiff. Both brilliant strikes from a quality, whole-hearted forward. Unfortunately he's going into an absolutely terrible team at QPR, so goalscoring opportunities may be scarce. But he'll certainly put a shift in for them. Really hope he does well.

For me the goal against Newcastle and his header at Ipswich where we won 3-2

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
It would be very sad to see him head into a bottom three Championship club like Baldock.

He is without doubt, a top player in that league BUT WAY behind Murray.

Slight amendment to your original post [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why are you CONSTANTLY updating everyone with who you've blocked ?? I don't think anyone is very interested..

I do what I see fit. Why are you constantly bothered? :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So that's Super Sam, Jiri and Tomer we've bade farewell and good luck to - is it just Towell we need to find a loan/loan to buy move for now?

Most talk (including from Warne who really rates him) is that he'll be going back to Rotherham on loan again.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If his contract expires at the end of this season, he might do better playing 40 games at a car crash of a club over the next 9 months rather than competing for game time with established and more invested upon players at a more robust / settled club.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
How long has he left on his contract?
If he scores bundles in the champioship is there a chance with us next season?

Whoops. Just seen post 136. Pity.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most talk (including from Warne who really rates him) is that he'll be going back to Rotherham on loan again.

Surely we must be able to squeeze a few bob out of them for a permanent transfer? They've sampled the goods for long enough! It looks pretty obvious that Towell hasn't got a role to play with us.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Hemed starts and plays against Walton. Always starts for Swindon and plays against Sanchez

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Tomer and Baldock scored today.

Barber out!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here