Tomer Hemed knows how to become a fan favourite

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Watching CH's interview afterwards he was very complimentary about Hemeds attitude in training and generally around the club.
I think he looks the part and will be a BHA legend.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It helps that the sky camera was right in front of him otherwise he wouldn't have done it. I said to the bloke sitting next to me he's playing for the camera.

Yeah I reckon Kaz just scored for the camera's too.

door-knobs-design-awesome-9.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Stockdale pulling off that save from the deflected shot was for the cameras....as was the crowd being vociferous.:bigwave: The ref being an arse was just that though???

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Hemed also punched the air when the final whistle blew, clearly someone who wants to win games rather than going through the motions like Leon Best did.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
And fans only turned up so they could be on TV.

To be honest, the only reason I was jumping around when we'd scored was becuase I was hoping I'd get on camera.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hemed was right in front of us, I don't for a minute think he did it for the cameras as he was up for it all game. Going to be a big, big player this season and very unlucky not to get off the mark last night due to a worldie save.

All the vitriol being levelled at the cheese and onion pasties (FFS) and the trains tells me the stuff on the pitch was pretty good.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It helps that the sky camera was right in front of him otherwise he wouldn't have done it. I said to the bloke sitting next to me he's playing for the camera.

Did the bloke sitting next to you call you a tit as well?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We've been crying out for some 'HAVE IT!!' attitude in the team of late. Hemed looks the man for the part.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hemed also punched the air when the final whistle blew, clearly someone who wants to win games rather than going through the motions like Leon Best did.

And he did a little jump celebration when Kaz's shot went in.
Loved every minute of the game, did Tomer*

*As an aside, needs to stay on his feet more. Don't get away with that level of falling over in England.
(unless you're Zaha)

The way I see it whether he was playing for the camera or not it's a win win.

Either we have stumbled across a player with so much spare mental capacity mid-way through a match that he can keep track of the TV cameras and can asses what will be good for his image.

Or we have a new striker who shows some genuine passion and commitment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hemed was right in front of us, I don't for a minute think he did it for the cameras as he was up for it all game. Going to be a big, big player this season and very unlucky not to get off the mark last night due to a worldie save.

All the vitriol being levelled at the cheese and onion pasties (FFS) and the trains tells me the stuff on the pitch was pretty good.

Very true! His attitude seems great...

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
After watching back the match on sky, I can see I was harsh against Tomer, so I apologise to anyone who got upset, as it seems to be most of NSC.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I just loved the way he jumped up when Lua Lua's shot found the corner. I love him already.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Looks like we've got ourselves a footballing fraud! Blagging up the fans with pretend off the field passion, is never a wise move.

Enough is enough.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

I noticed that too. Can't wait to see more of the same :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports