Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed interview.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
English footballers whinge, moan, complain/shout/scream when the decision doesn't go their way and keep on and on about it once the decision has been made. Definitely Remainers.

If only referees always got it right eh?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
English footballers are generally quite thick.....so they’d all be leavers surely?

I think that’s a bit unfair. There’s probably a similar percentage of bright/thick footballers as there are in the general population.

As for your prediction, I’ve only seen 3 football people publicy come out on either side for remain or leave:

Remain: Gary Lineker; Bobby Zamora.
Leave: Colin Warnock.

Make your own conclusions.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Anyone else fed up of anyone that doesn't agree with Brexit being called a 'remoaner' (seriously grow the **** up) and Brexit supporters being called fascists etc. Not every bloody thread on this forum needs to be high jacked with Brexit.

We get it, this is a highly polarising issue however the pathetic need on both sides for petty name calling is really making my piss boil, especially when the thread has **** all to do with it.

Grow up, have a debate, have a pint after, have another argument, get pissed and tell each other that you love each other despite everything.

Yes, I must be a ****ing snowflake......

Calm down dear, it's only a discussion. And BTW I didn't raise the question of Brexit I was merely quoting someone else. Yep snowflake probably and bored with it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here