Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuzchzak

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Huge wages ! And not as good as he was in my opinion, definately had dressing room issues too

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Either bring back the pig or give Walton a chance, can't believe stockdale was ever in the England squad, how bad were the other options at the time?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Average though I think Stockdale has been so far, I honestly don't think TK would do any better if he was as exposed as Stockdale has been. My memory of him last season is of a player past his best who was actually quite slow at getting down to low shots. He also had his own rickets in a few games and although he played for United, suprisingly, I thought he choked in big games for us.

It's a no from me.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Always amazes me how people rewrite history, he was absolutely fantastic for us it's as simple as that, he had a few dodgy games last season granted but throughout his tenure with us he absolutely outstanding overall IMO.

This is nothing personal to Stockdale so far but it's made me realise just how good Kuz was for us.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
He was superb at shot stopping and running his box but he only ever kicked the ball into touch (deep in our half) or to the opposition. I was very glad to see him go as we play possession football and he nearly always gave it away. Stockdale has been a huge improvement in that department at least.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
He was superb at shot stopping and running his box but he only ever kicked the ball into touch (deep in our half) or to the opposition. I was very glad to see him go as we play possession football and he nearly always gave it away. Stockdale has been a huge improvement in that department at least.

Let's play Stockdale in midfield then ,bloody useless keeper though

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Can't say any more than THIS.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
3 & 4 is based on speculation and would rather have Kusczak over Stockdale anyday.

Yep. Not with the benefit of hindsight. He wasn't perfect by any measure, with erratic distribution, but for us I thought he was a quality Championship keeper.

Stockdale - often defended because for every major error, he allegedly has made some Banks-type saves for us. Overall, not good enough.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
As others have said he does not want to play that many games, he wants to be where he has been most of his career, a number 2 at a prem team and so far has not found that.

The stories about him attracting attention were placed by his agent in order to try and create a market for him.

With all this I am still surprised no-one has picked him up here or anywhere else in the world as a number two in a top league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here