Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak is a rubbish goalkeeper. Really bad.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
His save from Upson's header when it was 0-0, ffs the geezer is already a legend. He's played Champs league, Prem League & for his country, Tom is a fantastic keeper and we are lucky to have him IMO :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
According to the Manchester United fans I am working with at the moment.

They are all nice guys, from Manchester and are football coaches. No plastics here at all.

Amazing how differently other people can see one player.

We all know he's brilliant though.:thumbsup:

Cool story

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think it was always a given amongst Brighton fans that a quality keeper would make us well over 10 points a season, TK has shown us exactly what we thought.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Praying his back won't keep him out . Having either one of our clown understudies in for even 1 game could cost us .

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Kooshack is easily good enough foe any premiershite team and can't understand why no-one else wanted him ... oh well there loss is our gain

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to be fair, if they are comparing to other keepers at Man U they may have a point. up to this De Gea chap who is poor, ask them about him to calibrate how good their judgment is.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

They are all nice guys, from Manchester and are football coaches. No plastics here at all.

Well the United fans in my local in St Helens - to a man (and woman) - all said "you've signed a decent keeper there" when we bought him!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I know more than one man Utd fan who always rated our Pole.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

Lets be honest, Kuz was understudy to Van Der Sar so it's not hard to see why United fans would think he was poor!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think it was always a given amongst Brighton fans that a quality keeper would make us well over 10 points a season, TK has shown us exactly what we thought.
Except that we've got 2 points less today, than we had at the same stage last season. And it's not like the rest of our team has got a lot worse.

Not that I disagree about Kuszczak being great, of course he is. But I doubt he'll earn us 10 points more than we would have had.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Except that we've got 2 points less today, than we had at the same stage last season. And it's not like the rest of our team has got a lot worse.

Not that I disagree about Kuszczak being great, of course he is. But I doubt he'll earn us 10 points more than we would have had.

Point taken but we went on a run after that of Won:1 Drew: 2 Lost: 5 after that. Can't see that being the case this term.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The argument probably equates to......
1) The Man Utd fans who go regularly, home and away, and saw most of his 60 odd appearances, reckon he is a decent keeper
( approx 60,000-70,000 people )
2) Those that go occasionally or just warm an armchair ( up to 5 million ) and remember the odd ricket, don't rate him.
The vast majority will just remember VDS as being very good and TS as being a liability and haven't seen him keep at BHA and aren't interested in our views anyway.
Sad how some players get labelled but I guess its the price you pay for being in the global goldfish bowl of Old Trafford.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Unbelievable keeper. He's insanely consistent. He holds on to every low, bouncing shot, doesn't spill a thing.

Also, the fact that Charlie calls him MICROWAVE HEAD makes me like him even more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here