Tomasz Kuszczak has signed a 3 year deal with the Albion subject to a medical.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Had a right shit day today. Got a parking ticket, then had a woman shunt into the back of my car. This news however if true has made it soo much better. Would be a massive signing.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Oh here she comes, if there is one person that gets my goat, its you. Rather have Kuszczak than your keepers!

I wouldn't. We will be getting a new first choice keeper.

Are you on a wind up?!?

Prem quality keeper end of. Would be hands down the best keeper in the Championship.

Adam Bogdan will be the best keeper next year.

Irrelevant. I think Kelvin Davis is completely overrated, based on the limited number of games I saw him play live last season, but it won't stop you telling me he's a great keeper. I can't believe Saints are even considering him being their #1 in the PL.

He was voted in the team of the year so obviously he's pretty good.

Who's your keeper again? Genuinly can't remember...?

Kelvin Davis, Championship GK of the year.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'd love this to be true but are we basing our excitement on someone telling someone else that the player tweeted something? I'm not sure Tomasz Kuszczak is actually on Twitter. Aww f*** it! With the disappointment of Mattock we need some good news.................. :thumbs up:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Camillin just tweeted that it wasn't true....however that tweet no appears to have been deleted!

Maybe there is something in this?!?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I'd love this to be true but are we basing our excitement on someone telling someone else that the player tweeted something? I'm not sure Tomasz Kuszczak is actually on Twitter. Aww f*** it! With the disappointment of Mattock we need some good news.................. :thumbs up:

He is but not tweeted since April

I tweeted Moose and he then replied with Paul Camilin tagged in it who is online as he is tweeting but has not commented, the silence and Brighton tweet is positive i think

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Well, if he does come here, he's going to have to sort out his Twitter account. It's just not up to the usual Albion standards.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Irrelevant. I think Kelvin Davis is completely overrated, based on the limited number of games I saw him play live last season, but it won't stop you telling me he's a great keeper. I can't believe Saints are even considering him being their #1 in the PL.

You obviously don't remember the last time he played for Southampton in the PL, when he was outstanding. Davis is a terrific keeper, from what I've seen. I was very surprised he didn't move on from Southampton when they went down to League One.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You obviously don't remember the last time he played for Southampton in the PL, when he was outstanding. Davis is a terrific keeper, from what I've seen. I was very surprised he didn't move on from Southampton when they went down to League One.

Yes. The last time. How many years ago was that??

The fact that he was in the FL team means little: footballers are notorious for voting for the names they recognise simply by reputation as opposed to the ones who've actually done well. There are people who get picked year after year when even the vast majority of their own fans would agree they haven't had that great a season. Davis got picked because he plays for Southampton and because Federici didn't really come to the fore until late on in the season, by which time the players had already voted.

I reckon they'll replace him for next season, put it that way. Capable, but inconsistent, not dominant in his box, and drops a few too many clangers.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Kus-zczak, Thomas Kuszczak.
Kus-zczak, Thomas Kuszczak.
Kus-zczak, baby.

B52s.

Chant done.
He ain't gonna challenge Kaz in the somersault stakes.
[yt]2P1hu6LAGzo[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports