Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Ince to Forest on loan

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
He left Palace long before Warnock took over.

Quite. Hence my 'Oooops' edit.

However Ince still only contributed a couple of decent cameos for Palace and this latest news reinforces my view that he has a lengthening trail of disappointed clubs behind him. Would I want him at The Albion? Very unlikely of course. On current form I'm not sure we could afford to turn him down, but he would be competing with Paddy and Tex and probably taking a big chunk of the wage budget too.

Maybe he'll really turn it on at Forest. I'll watch with mild interest.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is that comment for real or is your tongue firmly in your cheek!

Not at all ------- some players become millionaires and are no better than me when I was playing Sunday League:moo:
Come back to me when he actually does something ---- or when he goes to America to retire:rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ince seems to be doing something of a Wilfried Zaha: letting his head disappear so far up his own arse, his career is in danger of imploding before he's even started.

Without wishing to be unkind, let's hope that continues at Forest, as I would like to see them fail again (their fans were unbearably over-confident at the start of the season, despite Stuart Pearce having no really decent track record in management). Also, because they are one of those clubs, like Bournemouth and a few others, openly laughing in the face of FFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here