Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What shops are going to be selling it?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
2 copies ordered! Now it can be ordered we need all the publicity we can get.

No 1 here we come!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Large One said:
Bit concerned it says £4.99, when the retail price is supposed to be £3.99. Is this supposed to cover P&P? Oh, and the label is 'Falmer For All Records'...

I just ordered 4 copies and was given 2 options for p&p:

£1.96 First Class or
£5.00 Express.

No wonder Play.com is ripping this lot to pieces...still, it's for a worthy cause.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So should I cancel my order?

Too late...cancelled it and will join the rush once it's made official.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
We have to make sure we order it from OFFICIAL outlets if it's going to get in the charts. Let's wait for the official advice....

HMV is one of the official outlets so I'm told

Edit: From the sticky:

Pre-orders will start in early December through the ten designated Sussex outlets, Amazon.com and HMV online: I'll give the precise date when they will start very soon along with the addresses, contact details etc of the shops we will be using.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
mum just gave me the strangest look when i asked for four of the same c-d:lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Virgo's Haircut said:
I take it Amazon is an official outlet?

And will in be Amazon.co.uk rather than .com?

Yes and Yes

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On Red Passion they are saying that WST gets the commission if you access Amazon thru either Red Passion or the WST site. Does this affect the amount Alive and Kicking gets? If not, why don't we all order through Wrecsam's site-then we'll both benefit from the sales....

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
does anyone know if the amount of pre-orders affects airplay on radio stations? If we are to sell shedloads we really need to get the likes of Southern FM etc playing it. Deffo be the best thing they play!!

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
The Wrxham site is www.redtalk.co.uk. We have an amazon link which will result in WST getting commissions paid from amazon. The Alive and kicking money shouldn't be effected.

Could some one please let me know where to find it on amazon. If it isn't listed yet then could you please mail as soon as you get the info.

mail

Cheers and good luck
stu
www.redtalk.co.uk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So....when can we/should we start pre-ordering? I guess we'll have to wait for Attila ....Also, which outlet gives us the most money for the fund or is it the same regardless of where we buy it? HMV at £4.99 suggests they'll be making more than the club if elsewhere it's selling for £3.99.

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Kent Seagull said:
does anyone know if the amount of pre-orders affects airplay on radio stations? If we are to sell shedloads we really need to get the likes of Southern FM etc playing it. Deffo be the best thing they play!!

With no offence meant - you've got sod all chance of getting it playlisted on Southern FM. Southern has to have the same playlist as all other Capital stations, which I guess is created in London. You might well get the breakfast show to give it a spin as a one-off though - if that's the sort of thing they do. I dunno, I haven't listened since Coppo was on it.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
With no offence meant - you've got sod all chance of getting it playlisted on Southern FM. Southern has to have the same playlist as all other Capital stations, which I guess is created in London. You might well get the breakfast show to give it a spin as a one-off though - if that's the sort of thing they do. I dunno, I haven't listened since Coppo was on it.

Not local radio for local people then!

Would it not get played if it actually made the top ten? The other alternative is to bombard the evening request show ( don't ask me who the DJ is) with so many requests that they have to play it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here