Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Toilets, yes toilets

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Having a seperate exit instead of trying to squeeze through the crowded corner, where the wash basins and hand dryers and the customary queue for the dumpers or smokers are would help

That would help, as I tried to leave the gents in WSL I had an altercation with a lad pushing his way in and as I pointed out stay in a single line to allow people to leave and you .will get in quicker

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I found the WSU toilets to be amazingly clean compared to the North. Different que system but at least the floor wasn’t covered in piss

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I found the WSU toilets to be amazingly clean compared to the North. Different que system but at least the floor wasn’t covered in piss

Really? Which ones do you use? I'll use them instead of the ones outside C.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Having a seperate exit instead of trying to squeeze through the crowded corner, where the wash basins and hand dryers and the customary queue for the dumpers or smokers are would help

Yes, fully agree - that really was a bad design, and surely one of the ladies could be turned into gents to reflect the gender balance inside the ground.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Most of them piss standing up anyway.

Ah but what about all the higher percentage of female fans who will come and support, those too ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
swindonseagull;8754628[B said:
]Never had a problem with the queues in ESU wander to the loos 5 mins before the second half starts straight in and straight out.[/B]
There again I. Don't drink due to driving.

Another question who on Earth takes a half drunk pint in a toilet? One guy yesterday (probably a West stand tourist ) actually put his beer on the floor while taking a piss!!!!!

Strange. I am not disbelieving you, but that is exactly when I go for a pee, and there are always loads in there and you queue three or four deep.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I moved from my usual seat in the ESU to the North for the first time. Considering how much more an ESU ticket is, you get a lot more choice of food in the North, less cues and more toilets. Didn't need to queue at all for a half time piss.

el punal

The best managed toilets I've ever used at a sporting venue are at the Oval, where despite a lot of people using them frequently during a day's play in a test match there are rarely lengthy queues. A "one-way" system helps to alleviate it a lot IMHO, plus having separate facilities for urinals (with a quick turnaround) and stalls to keep the flow moving.

There is a big difference between going to the bogs at football and going at cricket - as in, for football, 45 minutes cross yer legs, 15 minutes dash and slash, 45 minutes cross yer legs. For cricket stroll in, stroll out, you’ve got all day! :drink:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Always wait for a stoppage in play and then zoom to the loo

Yes, that would solve the queue situation, but I am terrified that I will miss a goal, and of course it is a pain for everyone else who have to get up to let me out during a match. the chap next to me a few years back when we beat palace 3-0, thought that he would combine a pee with going to the kiosk (not in the kiosk) for a burgher and missed the 2 goals either side of half time; never forgotten that.But each to their own.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes, that would solve the queue situation, but I am terrified that I will miss a goal, and of course it is a pain for everyone else who have to get up to let me out during a match. the chap next to me a few years back when we beat palace 3-0, thought that he would combine a pee with going to the kiosk (not in the kiosk) for a burgher and missed the 2 goals either side of half time; never forgotten that.But each to their own.

Lol same here...I feel guilty but I'm always looking fro someone to need treatment so there is a break in play

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Boo hoo poor men having to go through what every women has to go through at every other type of event. By the way there is always a queue for the ladies loos at half time in WSU but for once it is not as big as the men’s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here