Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Together

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The #OneClubOneAmbition (along with a 30ft picture of JFC looking liker a startled rabbit) had me rolling my eyes every time I rocked up at the Amex. The epitomy of bland, vacuous, meaningless corporate guff that I'd usually associate with clueless foreign owners, as they're always all over that shit. I was very glad to see that back of that meaningless DRECK.

I wasn't much engaged with the #Together thing either, because at the time of its launch (for want of a better word), it still had no true meaning behind it, beyond being one of those well-meaning "buzz words". That all changed after Shoreham though. That tragic event actually gave it true meaning, because the club lived up to it so spectacularly. I hope its here to stay now.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The #OneClubOneAmbition (along with a 30ft picture of JFC looking liker a startled rabbit) had me rolling my eyes every time I rocked up at the Amex. The epitomy of bland, vacuous, meaningless corporate guff that I'd usually associate with clueless foreign owners, as they're always all over that shit. I was very glad to see that back of that meaningless DRECK.

I wasn't much engaged with the #Together thing either, because at the time of its launch (for want of a better word), it still had no true meaning behind it, beyond being one of those well-meaning "buzz words". That all changed after Shoreham though. That tragic event actually gave it true meaning, because the club lived up to it so spectacularly. I hope its here to stay now.

Agreed, and it seems many other clubs have adopted #together, however I do feel like it belongs to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here