Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's trains

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
For all those travelling by train to Brighton from durrington and proceeding stations remember that they will be well rammed with saints fans so you might want to get an earlier train.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
For all those travelling by train to Brighton from durrington and proceeding stations remember that they will be well rammed with saints fans so you might want to get an earlier train.

With all respect, they can get the earlier train, scummy bastards.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
I will get getting on at Angmering and will be proudly showing my colours,there will be no problems.

I know there prob won't be any problems just mentioned that it will be crammed and you might not be able to get on, normally by the time the train gets to lancing its gets pretty full

For folk intending to park near (or at) Lewes Station ... bear in mind that the Rooks have a home kick-off against Horsham at 12 noon. They are hoping for a big crowd, so don't expect parking to be easy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The train service appears to be quite good today as opposed to the bus service in Haywards Heath which is virtually non existant. I always thought that the bus companiews had to provide a service but apparently not it is all about profits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here