Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's the day...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
But...but...our CEO has received every accolade going and is on top of his game. He will know that you can't increase the price of a crap product. I have every faith that our CEO has a basic grasp of economics.

People are not necessarily paying for a crap product they are paying to support a football team so your economic theory just doesn't work. The price of a product, whether good or bad, can be raised if the seller thinks people are prepared to pay more for it. We don't all drive Skodas so price is rarely a barrier

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If the prices do go up there will be a huge non-renewal we are paying top dollar at present

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
If the prices do go up there will be a huge non-renewal we are paying top dollar at present

I think they will freeze prices if you renew before a certain date - almost like an 'early bird offer' and after that date prices will rise by say 3-5%?. I wouldnt be surprised if the travel subsidy is withdrawn either to save costs, but that would be a huge mistake and many people may not renew if thats the case

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I think they will freeze prices if you renew before a certain date - almost like an 'early bird offer' and after that date prices will rise by say 3-5%?.

Yep my thoughts too. Get people to commit to renewing early with a price freeze. After that, a small increase.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still a couple of weeks away according to a piece of text in an email that was incorrectly sent to my daughter today:

"You are due to receive a renewal pack at the end of this month, please ensure you check through this information carefully."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here