BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just a few BG

The booking?

Should have been awarded to us for obstruction

Bulldozing of Murray first half nothing given

Not awarding a freekick and booking their cheating f@@ktard for diving

When was the last time you have seena freekick given for obstructionn it jusy doesnt happen nowadays., To have given a yellow card would have been harsh but as he didnt perhaps the panel will see it and take action. Had he given a yellow card it wouldnt have helped us but a ban now would.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
When was the last time you have seena freekick given for obstructionn it jusy doesnt happen nowadays., To have given a yellow card would have been harsh but as he didnt perhaps the panel will see it and take action. Had he given a yellow card it wouldnt have helped us but a ban now would.

So instead we get a freekick against us instead.........em
Dive yellow card and stopped their attack, changed the course of the game no scamble no goal!
Can't be put to the panel as he didn't con the ref as he didn't award anything

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Just a few BG

The booking?

Should have been awarded to us for obstruction

Bulldozing of Murray first half nothing given

Not awarding a freekick and booking their cheating f@@ktard for diving

Bulldozing of Murray after which Bournemouth went up our end got two corners and scored. So pretty significant. Very blatant too

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure what game some of you were watching. He was horribly inconsistent and made some god awful decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Fell for every Bmuff dive.

But in his favour he didn’t succumb to their lies and harrassment for a stringe of penalty shouts. The Shyster may have seen differently.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I watch games through Albion tinted specs and we generally seem to be penalised for the same fouls that the opposition get away with. Don’t get me going on shirt and arm pulling.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I thought he was inconsistent. Lots of "low level" challenges deemed fouls in their favour in the middle third, preventing our attempts at turnovers and quick breaks. But similar incidents seemed to be ignored when committed by them. Over the course of a game it has a negative attritional effect when aggregated up.

On a more positive note, at least he didn't fall for their relentless screams for penalties.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I cannot recollect 1 wrong decision that he gave. So please enlighten meif there was a mistake that I missed.

Definite booking when Knockaert broke and was pulled back in a he first half.

Dive by Wilson, that he was well placed on but didn’t penalise.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite surreal that there is a thread about the ref as during the match my mate & I were talking about the officials and commenting on what a good job they were doing. Have to say that in my humble opinion the ref & linesmen got every decision correct. Fair play to the officials - 10/10 from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here