Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's positives...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We didn’t concede 7 at home?

I’m more embarrassed to concede 1 against 10 man Sheffield United that I would be to concede 7 against Liverpool in fairness.

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
We scored from a set piece
We got +1 when it looked like we would get 0
We are still 2 points above Burnley and Fullham

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I’m more embarrassed to concede 1 against 10 man Sheffield United that I would be to concede 7 against Liverpool in fairness.

Nothing for us to be embarrassed about. What are we supposed to do? Most of us can't even go to the games.

As useless as we are, there's no point getting too worked up about things, especially given the circumstances.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wellbeck looks very useful but is not a 40 games a season striker. We're gonna need a striker for about the 12th season running. Burke would clean up playing for us. Always looks good when he plays us.

Sadly we miss Lamptey and it was more proof Maupay and Connolly don't work.

theboybilly

Wellbeck looks very useful but is not a 40 games a season striker. We're gonna need a striker for about the 12th season running. Burke would clean up playing for us. Always looks good when he plays us.

Sadly we miss Lamptey and it was more proof Maupay and Connolly don't work.

Connolly is a one-trick pony (and not really very good at that one trick) Sell him while somebody will still pay a fee for him

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Sanchez was brilliant and exactly what we need. I no longer have kittens every time a ball is crossed into the box!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Positive I suppose is that there's still a lot of football left to be played, and there's more than enough time to get the results. Put it this way, I'd rather be in our position that Sheffield United's.

But something clearly isn't working. We have strikers who are either not up to standard or hopelessly out of form. We have a manager who doesn't get the subs right, and manages a team which now seems to have lost all its bite and determination. Something needs to change big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here