Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's matches

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
So you've spent all afternoon and now Saturday evening on NSC while your in the south of France

Geography not your strong point either, Le Mans isnt in the south of France...yeah looked in this afternoon, no work to do til March, so can spend nearly as much time as you do.......4-1 today, Glen was brilliant AGAIN..

Oh and its you're not your....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Geography not your strong point either, Le Mans isnt in the south of France...yeah looked in this afternoon, no work to do til March, so can spend nearly as much time as you do.......4-1 today, Glen was brilliant AGAIN..

Blimey , a Palace fan who can spell

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I know where le mans is I passed through it on the way to la Rochelle last year , I didn't know that's where YOUR caravan was standing I just thought you said sunny France so assumed the only sunny part of France this time of year would be the South

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I know where le mans is I passed through it on the way to la Rochelle last year , I didn't know that's where YOUR caravan was standing I just thought you said sunny France so assumed the only sunny part of France this time of year would be the South

Like they would allow you into LA Rochelle, sunny in Le Mans today, even sunnier at Selhurst Park, where Glen scored another 2 goals...where would you have been with his 26 goals this season instead of cms and his 11 goals?
Good to see you remembered the correct 'your' this time, well done..

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

It's Glenn btw sugartits x

17k gate at selhurst very poor

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Nothing to see here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here