Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's highlights from a moron

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I've told him to his face before, makes no difference. As for shouting the odds from behind a keyboard.... Must be confusing me with someone else..

My apologies, on reflection (and god knows how many pints!!!) I think I have confused you with The capital of our beloved country and your fave colour, sorry, that said i still think you should **** the guy and sort it out :lol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
My apologies, on reflection (and god knows how many pints!!!) I think I have confused you with The capital of our beloved country and your fave colour, sorry, that said i still think you should **** the guy and sort it out :lol:

:thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Beginning of last season, a new person (or people) had moved behind us in the North and after 3-4 games of constant whinging about Barnes i swung round and let out a rather expletive laden opinion of why Barnes was so much better than they thought. Half way through said opinion i got the first good look at the bloke behind me. He was about 6'6" and 20 stone (at a guess). With the pitch of the seats, i was about level with his stomach.

My son beside me still remembers it as one of the funniest moments he has seen at the AMEX.

Myself and the chap behind now have an understanding. He doesn't criticise Barnes as much and i won't pick a fight with his kneecaps :blush:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Beginning of last season, a new person (or people) had moved behind us in the North and after 3-4 games of constant whinging about Barnes i swung round and let out a rather expletive laden opinion of why Barnes was so much better than they thought. Half way through said opinion i got the first good look at the bloke behind me. He was about 6'6" and 20 stone (at a guess). With the pitch of the seats, i was about level with his stomach.

My son beside me still remembers it as one of the funniest moments he has seen at the AMEX.

Myself and the chap behind now have an understanding. He doesn't criticise Barnes as much and i won't pick a fight with his kneecaps :blush:

Had a similar one with a bloke behind me about Dicker. We have a laugh about it now. Sometimes he'll say as a joke "Jesus is Dicker back" when someone makes a mistake. Quite often actually. It's wearing a bit thin.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If he has said to him before but doesn't want to make it awkward then that's fair enough. Just letting of steam by the looks of it. Why is NSC often so aggressive in its replies?

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
In all fairness your always quick to shout the odds from behind a keyboard, maybe the poster is right, man up and tell the person concerned before whinging to us on here :shrug:

Is brilliant advice if you want 1) to be told to **** off at best 2) to get in a fight.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I believe we should get behind any player who pulls an Ablion shirt on during a game if they are shit it does not help the rest of the team to hear the moans. Please do it on hear after the game rather during the game. Thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here