Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's guest pie / new pie suggestions for next season

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Was that fag got?

The reason it is banned is NSC had adverts pulled by Google when their automated bad word searching thing found instances of the word on NSC. Google are smart, but not smart enough to know that it is a food here in good old blighty and it was in that context that it was being used. I did explain this to them but I don't want to take the chance of a reoccurrence.

Anyway, back on topic, cheese & onion please.

Cheers, yes it was and thanks for explaining. I am quite partial to the old fashioned meatballs mysellf.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Fish Platter Pie

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Was that fag got?

The reason it is banned is NSC had adverts pulled by Google when their automated bad word searching thing found instances of the word on NSC. Google are smart, but not smart enough to know that it is a food here in good old blighty and it was in that context that it was being used. I did explain this to them but I don't want to take the chance of a reoccurrence.

Anyway, back on topic, cheese & onion please.

Another one for cheese & onion

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bring back the Spicy Dutch Meatball pie!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why in God's name is there not a beef madras pie?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I have never had a 'special' pie, either I don't fancy them or they haven't had any left.

My suggestions:
Sausage and onion
Beano pie
Beano would be my choice. Beano pie was my favourite pie when I was a nipper in the 60s. There was a shop up St James Street that sold them, but closed down in the late 70s. I found a shop in the London Road area a few years ago but I moved out of Brighton so don`t go there any more.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How about an 'Albion Special' pie, served either on a napkin or in a cardboard container?

"Good on paper but falls to bits in the box."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here