Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Snowing in Lewes a teensy amount...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Mini blizzard in RH1, about half an inch fell in 30 minutes!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To check the pitch?

If it goes from playable to not having taken the covers off for a couple of hours then the ggame's not going to be played (or finished) anyway?

antmer

Sep 8, 2006
brighton
just saw on seagulls website, they are saying game is on for now but leaving covers on until 4pm, allso saying if there is a dramatic drop in temperature than the game could be in doubt

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm sure the staff know what they are doing and aren't just taking the covers off because they think it will be a LAUGH.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Was just in the club shop buying Pompey tickets, the chap behind the desk said the club were confident the game will be on but were having a pitch inspection at 5pm.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm sure the staff know what they are doing and aren't just taking the covers off because they think it will be a LAUGH.

Don't be so silly, it is the clubs fault, especially Hebberd and Ken Brown, they should have KNOWN what it was going to be like and should have called the game off days ago, and made provision for any Notts County fans who arrived earlier this week to have free tickets to see Cinderella at the theatre.

They will almost CERTAINLY rearrange the game to be played on the morning of the day of the rearranged game against Colchester.

CLUB OUT :rant:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Looks like MOST of it is missing Brighton and hitting Eastbourne.

Attachments

• snow.bmp
    183.5 KB · Views: 414

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just arrived in London for an office bender. Blizzard here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a postponement so I can carry on bending.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well i am in two minds about this....if its on its will be fecking cold.

If its off, I am singing tomorrow in a concert and at least my voice will be ok having not shouted and yelled tonight.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Loads of snow here in Crickhowell...brrrrrrrrr

Looking forward to listening to the match tonight. It'll be on.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Bucketing down in Woking now. Just so long as it stays away from Withdean and keep those paths clear.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Anyone see the Bayern Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid last night. Blanketing it down all game with a layer of snow on the pitch, made for some excellent will it wont it back pass moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here