Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] TODAY'S FA Cup Final

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Typical NSC. All nostalgia, nowt about the current final.

If such a thread were to exist, all I'd have added is that Lukaku is one helluva slow ponderous donkey. Bastid son of Emile Heskey?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm watching the game with interest. Lots of chances for both sides. Liverpool just shading it 0-0

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Read. The. Thread. Title :wozza:
I did. And the nostalgia thread has discussion of TODAY'S final with a comment about laziness. I guess this is one of your post modern "comedy" threads. I'll leave you to it.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Was sat in the garden, reading a book, enjoying the sun with the intention of sitting down with a beer at 17.45 to watch the match.

Oh dear, half time.

:ffsparr:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just something not too exciting about watching City/Liverpool/Chelsea over and over again, fighting to win their billionth title in the last five years.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Second half has been a bit more interesting but how often do we see boring games involving the big teams playing each other? They just seem to play shit or cancel each other out. So far it's been 70mins of not a lot.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Camera operators so bored they keep focusing on a Liverpool fan who resembles Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are they our strikers in disguise? How many "just past the posts" have there been?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I want to go shopping. I am tempted to just go. But having sat through 90 minutes - should I bail?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Van Dyke off. Back in the day Poyet wanted to sign him, but were beaten by Celtic because we didn't want to pay an extra £ 500,000:facepalm::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here