Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

todays crap joke thread

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
2 English tourists drivin through Wales.
At Llanfairpwlgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllantysiliogog they stop 4 lunch.. 1 of the tourists asks the waitress, "B4 we order, could u settle an argument. Can u pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?" The girl leans over & says "burrr-gurrr-king"

Like this ...
I phoned my dealer yesterday but got the answering machine. It said "If you want to buy some marijuana, press the hash key"

... and this...
I told a long, distasteful joke whilst in the lift at work today. It was wrong on so many levels.

... and this.

High standard today

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Gareth Bale the other day made Maicon look like the worst Brazilian since David Blunkett shaved his missus's minge

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
On the bus home , "little amy screams Mummy Mummy , that Indian lady from our street in the opposite seat to us is dead ! " no darling shes just on standby ,how do you know that Mummy ? you can tell by the little red dot sweety .

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i was sitting in a bar last night, and some fella was in there with a black top on, black shorts on and a whistle in is mouth, and i thought to myself, this cvnts gonna kick off in a minute...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I bought the missus some crotchless knickers for halloween - nothing sexual - just thought it would give her a bit more grip on the broomstick!

Jul 7, 2003
Who are the coolest people in the hospital?

The Ultrasound guys

Who takes over when they are on holiday?

The hip replacement team

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What do you call a rubber toed Italian gent?

Roberto.

Two monkeys were getting into the bath. One said, "Oo, oo, oo, aah, aah aah."

The other replied, "Well put some cold in it then."

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
What happened to the cannibal who arrived late to his dinner date?
He got the cold shoulder!

Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here