Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Argus

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Cool story bro.

Do you lie awake at night wishing you had been born in America bro as I haven't a clue what you are on about.
Don't waste any more of your time replying to this cos life is to short and other posters will do one of these:stupid:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The Argus has several hundred photos of the Amex but chooses to publish one that is over a year out of date.
What is gnarly about pointing that out?

To be fair, it was only recently that the Seagulls website changed a few of their images of the stadium, which included old, outdated photo's.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
To be fair, it was only recently that the Seagulls website changed a few of their images of the stadium, which included old, outdated photo's.

That doesn't really amount to an excuse to be honest.
I posted this thread as a complete laugh-only to be TROLLED by @Ernest & @T Soprano-------------I'm gutted :laugh:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
That doesn't really amount to an excuse to be honest.
I posted this thread as a complete laugh-only to be TROLLED by @Ernest & @T Soprano-------------I'm gutted :laugh:

Get your handbag out of my face please. What if Wembley advertise with the old twin towers? That what be just as disgraceful!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Get your handbag out of my face please. What if Wembley advertise with the old twin towers? That what be just as disgraceful!

Your struggling there again with the English language ---------- I'm off to bed now so do carry on.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Your struggling there again with the English language ---------- I'm off to bed now so do carry on.

You're*

My mistakes are due to terrible Apple products 'correcting' my text with automated responses. YouR mistakes are down to pure stupidity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here