Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today in the Championship

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Running out of road to overtake Hull and Middlesbrough.

Burnley we can overtake at the AMEX.

But we need to beat Leeds, for sure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Running out of road to overtake Hull and Middlesbrough.

Burnley we can overtake at the AMEX.

But we need to beat Leeds, for sure.

Hull are still on the Cup, those extra games are likely to take their toll

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope Bolton get relegated next year as well.

WBA winning to help end the day on a good note.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Huge games between now and the end of the season:

'Boro Vs Hull - 18th March
Brighton Vs Burnley - 2nd April
Burnley Vs 'Boro - 19th April
'Boro Vs Brighton - 7th May

bhafc62

Feb 7, 2016
London
Huge games between now and the end of the season:

'Boro Vs Hull - 18th March
Brighton Vs Burnley - 2nd April
Burnley Vs 'Boro - 19th April
'Boro Vs Brighton - 7th May

I predict Boro in 2nd with us 3rd on the final day of the season. We will need a win for guaranteed auto promotion and get it!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think the next 5 games are huge for us. They all look winnable on paper, realistically I think we'll need to take close to maximum points to keep in with a shout of the top 2, bearing in mind we are 4pts behind 2nd with games running out.

Leeds H
Preston North End A
Sheff Wed H
Reading H
Milton Keynes Dons A

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think the next 5 games are huge for us. They all look winnable on paper, realistically I think we'll need to take close to maximum points to keep in with a shout of the top 2, bearing in mind we are 4pts behind 2nd with games running out.

Leeds H
Preston North End A
Sheff Wed H
Reading H
Milton Keynes Dons A

All winnable :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Heart says we can do it, head says Boro and Hull for auto, with 3rd spot between us and Burnley. Derby and Weds :)lol:) to complete the top six.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
I keep saying it. 9 wins, 3 draws, & 1 lose. That equates to a total of 90 points which I'm fairly certain will get us automatic promotion. Easier said than done in this league though, but possible.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I keep saying it. 9 wins, 3 draws, & 1 lose. That equates to a total of 90 points which I'm fairly certain will get us automatic promotion. Easier said than done in this league though, but possible.

This. Reading 2012 W9 D2 L2 in last 13; Bournemouth 2015 W9 D4 L0 in last 13. Match those and we shall get auto promo. Can't see anything less than 9 wins sufficing. Possible but not 'place your mortgage on it' territory.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
This. Reading 2012 W9 D2 L2 in last 13; Bournemouth 2015 W9 D4 L0 in last 13. Match those and we shall get auto promo. Can't see anything less than 9 wins sufficing. Possible but not 'place your mortgage on it' territory.

I didn't know those stats about Reading & Bournemouth in previous seasons, it rather confirms my point 9 wins needed over remaining 13 games & we could well make the promise land.

Hughton

Feb 13, 2016
Borough and Burnley seem to be steaming it.... but its the championship and anyone can beat anyone we're still in there UTA!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Big week for Middlesbrough.

Blackburn away on Tuesday.
Wolves at home on Friday.

Birmingham v Hull on Thursday as well.

Let's hope for substantial point dropping.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Agreed, match that and we will get promotion. Are we that good though?? Those results are a very tall order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here