Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today - Biggest Home Support since?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From my front room It looked a decent turnout but the empty seats in the esl didn't look great,need the cameras facing the west stand really:moo: As for atmosphere the amex aint great as there are no big games because the regular crowds are only a few thousand below capacity!:rolleyes:

Then we'd have the Wembley-like thing where the posh seats are all but empty when the second half kicks off.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From my front room It looked a decent turnout but the empty seats in the esl didn't look great,need the cameras facing the west stand really:moo: As for atmosphere the amex aint great as there are no big games because the regular crowds are only a few thousand below capacity!:rolleyes:

Has Your Mum been on this thread yet Rev? ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Then we'd have the Wembley-like thing where the posh seats are all but empty when the second half kicks off.
Actually, half time seemed to have caught many more thousands out yesterday as it wasn't just the 1901's that were not there to take their seats but about a quarter of the rest of the West stand by the looks of it as the second half kicked off. I've never seen it so empty at that point!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Division 2 or 3 in the seventies. Ipswich and Derby in the Cup. Palace and Sheffield Weds as we got promoted from Division three spring to mind. None whilst we were in the top flight, maybe Norwich, Man City or Liverpool in the FA Cup?

Official attendance for Derby was 33,500 and I'm sure there weren't 3,500 Derby fans there (no doubt someone can check).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here