Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tobi Adebayo-Rowling

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
That's why I said if we kept him then he may not have progressed. Not that he wouldn;t have.

Also said some players not all

I dont quite get your point.

Most players that do not receive fair assessment fail and even those that go on to have some semblence of a career whilst previously receiving disadvantage might have succeeded more if they recieved better support etc, its illogical to say poor practice is ever a good thing for young players careers, it clealry isnt.

I accept that there are many variables that might offer a player an opportunity or career path and accept that the original decision is always subjective, my point really is that Adebayo-Rowling like many other players might have been lent an opportunity above other similar players that seem to have a recruitment advantage, he was local, club committed and capable.

One tough cookie

May 15, 2016
Brighton
Here he is again Big mouth I mean Big Gully the disgruntled parent, ex staff member or the kid that just never got a trial at BHAFC.
You think you no so much, who is John Moreland?
How comes you have so much incorrect information but you think you know it all.
You have some serious issues with our clubs recruitment and coaches and you a very quick to criticise, do you have anything positive to say about all the ones that are doing well, the U15s, U16s, U21s getting club and International recognition, BITTER and TWISTED.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here