Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the wankers

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
That nicked my mates uraguay flag f***ing pikeys
and to top it all off the ***** that just threw stones at our coach and shattered a window
f***ing cowards

On a more positive note the team were f***ing amazing today every player put in 120% and poyet has got em playing good football
we looked like we wanted it for once aswell
Bring on the Leeds scum

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
That's Southampton for you. Students, gays, prostitutes, violence and mouthy pikeys that are too chav for Croydon. Like Afghanistan but without the nice views and tolerance.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Whoever stole our flag your so f***ing hard, a real f***ing nut case stealing a flag, really go hang yourself cos your to tough for this life :thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ooh some nasty football fans stole my flag ! Should have grow some f***ing balls and got it back ! f*** me no wonder the rest of the football league think were all gay !! Not sure what's worse the fact the you're too soft to stand up for yourself or the fact you're whining about it on a football message board ! Sake !

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ooh some nasty football fans stole my flag ! Should have grown some f***ing balls and got it back ! f*** me no wonder the rest of the football league think were all gay !! Not sure what's worse the fact the you're too soft to stand up for yourself or the fact you're whining about it on a football message board ! Sake !

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ooh some nasty football fans stole my flag ! Should have grown some f***ing balls and got it back ! f*** me no wonder the rest of the football league think were all gay !! Not sure what's worse the fact the you're too soft to stand up for yourself or the fact you're whining about it on a football message board ! Sake !

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

How about we couldn't hang our flag near us so we had to hang it down near the front, when we went to collect it someone had took it and gone. When we asked a steward he said "the person who had put it up had took it and he had seen them put it to up." seeming i had put it up i dont see what he saw,

Deeply sorry i didnt go round the whole of southampton looking for it. :shootself

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Yeah, shut up WeHatePalace...

The f***ing steward was a ****! I heard the tail end of your "exchange" as we left.

reece026

Nov 1, 2009
Yes that steward was a f***ing twat he couldn't just say it got nicked but he tried to tell us that me and my mate had taken it down f***ing idiot!!

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
And if we knew who took it we would have got it back you absolute tosser

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull

Its ok I dont hate you I agree with you....a load of spotty teens get a flag nicked and cry on a public website..

Save the money from your paper round and BUY ANOTHER ONE, Brighton shops will be selling them now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here