Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the supporters in attendance today

rudolf hucker

Jul 26, 2009
Hove
Have to thank little Hucker for getting the tickets for tonight. We were in group 4 so thought no chance.
What a truly memorable evening, and so great to feel that atmosphere. Beats watching it on the TV every time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ok I admit it, I was wrong. That was just incredible and we had a ball.

Seemly my ugly mug and hoodie was seen on the box a couple of times.

That second half performance was astounding!

HUGE a shout out to Alzate, Moder and Bis

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Amazing! I was literally feeling your energy in front of my TV. Also, I was watching game in polish TV and Brighton supporters were well praised by commentators and journalist during and after the game. It was also clear they were supporting Brighton - Moder (very good game) and also because how Brighton was playing and how you were supporting!.They also marked it as one of the most entertaining game of all season

Moder was outstanding tonight, my MotM along with Trossard. He's some player. Really looking forward to seeing him flourish over the next season or two.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Just magnificent, I cannot effing wait 'til next season!!!

:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

I was at home and I seemed to have had a touch of hay fever at the start of the match when I heard them all. Itchy, watery eyes. At the end of the match when I couldn't hear the interviews there was a fly that kept poking me in the eye. They were amazing! :albion2:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I was at home and I seemed to have had a touch of hay fever at the start of the match when I heard them all. Itchy, watery eyes. At the end of the match when I couldn't hear the interviews there was a fly that kept poking me in the eye. They were amazing! :albion2:

Similar here all the way in Vancouver. Silly time for me to be chopping onions throughout some of the second half. It's not even nearly dinner time.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And yet with 30,000 in the ground it is often as quiet as a primary school playground in the summer holidays.
I think final proof tonight that after a tough season in an empty ground, a great atmosphere does help the players to perform and its up to the fans to provide it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Thought I was just going to turn up tonight to see an end of season nothing testimonial type game with a muted atmosphere
Turned into one of my best nights at the Amex, loved it, place was rockin and the football was the best I’ve seen us play in 2nd half
Tonight will live long in the memory

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Goldstone, Withdean, Priestfield and the Amex - best I have ever seen the Albion play. Out Manchester City'd Manchester City. Graham Potter is a ****ing wizard.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Moder was outstanding tonight, my MotM along with Trossard. He's some player. Really looking forward to seeing him flourish over the next season or two.

Thought he was great especially as younger lad playing in his first season in the Premier League; looked very comfortable and assured.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Got a sore throat from so much singing and shouting tonight. God I've missed that feeling of being at a match we win. Reckon I'll wake up smiling tomorrow too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know some had their reasons for not going but those that didn’t cos they couldn’t be arsed or whatever I’ll never get. That was one emotional and incredible experience.

And yes, tickets were available to absolutely anyone right up until kick off so lols nobody play that card!

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
Thought I was just going to turn up tonight to see an end of season nothing testimonial type game with a muted atmosphere
Turned into one of my best nights at the Amex, loved it, place was rockin and the football was the best I’ve seen us play in 2nd half
Tonight will live long in the memory

Have to agree with this all the way. Such an emotional return, and a completely unexpected result in which everyone seemed to give their all - fans, manager, back room team, stewards and players alike. Can’t wait to get back next season for more of the same!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here