Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To the influx of Palace fans arriving credit where it's due...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
He is theriechstuff on the BBS and came on here and passed himself off as a women [emoji3]

*Shudder*

1olberman-i2430.jpg

:ffsparr:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
He is theriechstuff on the BBS and came on here and passed himself off as a women [emoji3]

Thank you.

Women on a football forum? Good grief. Whatever next?

:lolol::lolol:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
What annoys me about this result is not that CPFC won but that a lot of our own supporters seem to believe that we will never be able to beat top 6 teams and should not try. This result proves we should be more confident , if that SOS can beat them so can we.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
After recently humiliating them with just 10 men, I can afford to feel charitable in their victory over the petro-dollar cheats.

And it makes me feel they are not invincible !! We beat Palace..Palace beat City..We are therefore hot favourites to beat City at the Amex.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Really??? Bit of a serial troll then (see below). Attention mods! [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

really.PNG

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Must admit you have to admire what they did today. As much as I truly dislike them I think the ability to get an away win at a place like that is the only thing that they are still capable of, which we are not these days. Everything's else we are ahead on, including the league table of course. As a football fan it's good to see City, Chelsea and the rest not have it all their way. You could see the belief in the Palace players, except maybe Zaha who moaned and complained throughout, as soon as they equalized. If they are relatively safe by January I wouldn't be surprised if they cashed in.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I’m pleasantly surprised at the, mainly, complementary posts on today’s result at the Etihad.

Thank you.

Personally I’d have preferred to beat you lot 3-2 and lost 3-1 to City, but it was great to go there and stand up to them.and win!

Merry Christmas guys, health and happiness to you all.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m pleasantly surprised at the, mainly, complementary posts on today’s result at the Etihad.

Thank you.

Personally I’d have preferred to beat you lot 3-2 and lost 3-1 toCity, but it was great to go there and stand up to them.and win!

Merry Christmas guys, health and happiness to you all.

So lose at home to Cardiff then?

Merry Christmas too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here