Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the Gobsh*te woman slagging off the early leavers

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I leave between the 88th-90th when the ball goes out of play, so what. Its doesn't make you any less of a fan, I don't get it, Ive supported the club for 27years, haven't missed a home game for 3 and often travel the UK on away games.

Ive paid the price for missing the odd goal, Im just glad that goal went in haha Normally its just time wasting in them mins anyway.

Shouting at fans who support the same club as you is pathetic.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
The point here, is that it's always going to happen. You may not agree with it or like it but shouting to your own fans like a spoilt tw*t and hurling abuse as they are leaving is pathetic. You're going to be moaning about for the rest of your life coz that's never going to change.

Let's face it, the lady, and I use the term advisedly, is the sort of person that if she won the lottery the cheque would be the wrong colour. Some people just aren't happy unless they've got something to moan about and she obviously likes to take what she believes is the moral high ground when it comes to early leavers. By the sound of it nothing is going to make her happy - cue remarks about ways of putting a smile on her face!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Let's face it, the lady, and I use the term advisedly, is the sort of person that if she won the lottery the cheque would be the wrong colour. Some people just aren't happy unless they've got something to moan about and she obviously likes to take what she believes is the moral high ground when it comes to early leavers. By the sound of it nothing is going to make her happy - cue remarks about ways of putting a smile on her face!!

Probably true that. To be honest the ignorant tone of her voice was just as bad too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here