• Yes - actually influence the election

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • No - vote for the party YOU support

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If we had proportional representation, this would not be an issue.

As it is, I am likely to vote tactically, as I often have in the past, in order to defeat one party rather than to support another, but I would still be voting for somebody I would feel fairly happy with. I would not vote for anybody I would not be happy to see in power.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If we had proportional representation, this would not be an issue.

you'd still not get "your" party into power, and lose the candidate link to a local area. we should be seeking change that reinforces the individual MP, not parties.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed. I dislike him due to the Amex business, but he's a hard-working, in your face, tirelessly campaigning politician. There should be more like him.

He won because most people voted for him....I want Cameron as PM but Norman as our MP.....Why ? because he gets involved with constituents and helps when he can..I know he was anti Amex etc but No polititian agrees with me on everything.
He stitched up Newhaven with his mates on ESCC for the incinerator, doesn't speak out about the illegal storage of rubbish which caught fire recently, made money out selling his house for the Beddingham flyover but as Transport Minster turned down plans for improving the A27 between Beddingham & Polegate.
He has recently backed the plans to trash Tidemills beach for an industrial quay. We've lost the West beach, thanks to the French & look likely to loose the East beach too.
Baker looks after his mates in Lewes but couldn't give a stuff about Newhaven. There was also a whiff of expenses claims too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here