Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To post or not to post.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Agreed, but all that ever happens on here with this subject is people slagging eachother off.

I quite enjoy a debate in my local, with people who will listen to your views without the need to abuse.

I think their are enough poster on here who can hold a mature and sensible discussion to make it worthwhile (at least until the knuckle draggers weigh in and start getting angry and abusing people, but really this is usually a good indication that they are frustrated and out of their depth).

Trying to change someones mind is pointless but I do enjoy hearing other peoples opinions and their justifications.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As anyone who knows WW in "real life" would tell you, he is actually a top man and a very committed Albion fan.

I keep hearing this and it begs the question. If this is the case then why is he such a miserable WUM knobhead on here?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
No one on here really troubles me. All posts are fair game. Happy to comment on politics, football and everything else although when it gets very heated I feel a bit uncomfortable but that's just in my nature. Also the internet medium is ripe for misinterpretation. I think twice many times about posting. Sometime I do anyway and sometimes I don't but I would imagine that's not dissimilar from others on here. I think Ernest seems to get more abuse than he deerves. I've always found him enetertaining .

On politics, i've always enjoyed Bushy and DaveinPrague having their discussions. I used to try and calm them down, but as the latter once pointed out, that's what it's all about, having a heated discussion while actually respecting each others positions.

Above all I like NSC for the ability to be able to discuss all sorts of issues while adhering to the rules of Google's AdSense.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I tend to keep out of anything regarding live music on here - mainly because I either haven't heard of the bands involved, or I think it's some wanky windchimy crapola. There's only 2 people that come the revolution would be up against the wall with an apple in their mouth on here, but here is not the place for that sort of conversation :)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
When a thread degenerates to abusive language and swearing the offenders go on my ignore list, but I don't mind commenting on any subject under the sun.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When a thread degenerates to abusive language and swearing the offenders go on my ignore list, but I don't mind commenting on any subject under the sun.

That must be quite some list :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ernests unfunny posts are irksome as are that plonker's who loves him.

Do you mean me---Shirley not. I thought the last time you brought this up I had pointed out that you should just IGNORE US. For someone who comes over on NSC as holier than thou you should keep it zipped. I would point out I have four kids and am not gay in any way.However I find [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]s slightly limp wristed posts a lot funnier than yours.
By the way it is either 'that plonker who loves him'---or 'the plonker's that love him'--------make your mind up luvvie.

Why would you care what I think? Just replying to an honest thread with an honest answer. Can I suggest if you don't like my holier than thou posts you just IGNORE ME?

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like the moaners, the weirdos and the pompous never wrong types. Apologies if I've missed anyone out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I like the moaners, the weirdos and the pompous never wrong types. Apologies if I've missed anyone out.

They Normal do "Battle" late evening and into the early hours of the morning,i love those battles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here