Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
:) I'll be there.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Surprise surprise it's POTG.

According to the Hull ticket office this AM only 250ish tickets were sold by the Albion plus they're not expecting too many walk ups, maybe 400 or 500 tops. The ticket office guy said 'a low turn out is understandable with this game so soon after the Seagulls fans magnificent effort at Anfield'. Very complimentary - he didn't mention our footie though but said they are expecting an Albion backlash and a tough game.

He also mentioned their pitch is supposed to be not up to their expected standard due to the recent egg chasers cutting it up.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Me.

One of my regular "local" grounds, when we have been in the same Division.

Expecting a cracking game, with whole team aiming to expurgate that ill-judged "comic" comment.

That and the fact that a win puts us just one point outside play-offs.

No, I don't expect us to be Premier League next season, but we've rattled a few cages already, and expect to rattle more before it's over.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I might go, I will make a decision after i've eaten the rest of yesterday's pancakes for tea tonight. If I leave Horsham at around 1800, what time will I get there?.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
As a self confessed bad fan who pulled my finger out for liverpool i have full respect to all of those who are making the long journey to hull. You're all insane, but well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here