Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Ban him from being banned!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
ban him. you could say just don't read his posts but he clutters the place up for those of us who aren't total arseholes and makes nsc a worse place to visit.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Nah, the art work has to be a redeeming quality! Starry Jnr is 4 and can draw better than stick people ;)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Hungry Joe said:
He hasn't started drawing Huddersfield stick fans getting pummeled yet then?

Not yet, no!

But he has been educated the right way over the colour red. The crayons get snapped and throw away, he doesn't wear anything red or eat anything red!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Hungry Joe said:
Good stuff. You can't start teaching them these things too early.

Definitley not. Though we had an incident at the Hungry Horse pub childrens play area yesterday, there was a bigger child wearing a ManUre shirt and Starry Jnr, poked him in the eye on purpose. The other kids mum went nuts and when jnr was asked why he did it he said "because he's wearing that" and pointed to the Scum shirt. Secretley I was very proud of Jnr, but had to explain that we don't really go around poking people in the eyes because it's not really very nice.

edited - they were fighting already, Jnr didn't just walk up and poke him in the eyes!

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Starry said:
Definitley not. Though we had an incident at the Hungry Horse pub childrens play area yesterday, there was a bigger child wearing a ManUre shirt and Starry Jnr, poked him in the eye on purpose. The other kids mum went nuts and when jnr was asked why he did it he said "because he's wearing that" and pointed to the Scum shirt. Secretley I was very proud of Jnr, but had to explain that we don't really go around poking people in the eyes because it's not really very nice.

edited - they were fighting already, Jnr didn't just walk up and poke him in the eyes!

Ah, I see, I thought you were referring to the mighty Barnsley. No long term harm done I presume? Even if the lad was blinded in one eye he could always run the line at Old Trafford for a job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here