Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All square again after the greedy ****er, super league traitors to a draw.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 32a.png
    NSC Fixtures 32a.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 415
  • NSC Graph 32a.png
    NSC Graph 32a.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 412
  • NSC Others 32a.png
    NSC Others 32a.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 409

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I was worried we would be behind the tracker going into predicted home wins against Leeds and West Ham which will be tough games. However now we are level gives us the opportunity to offset those potential dropped points against Sheffield United, Wolves and maybe Arsenal. Tonight was a huge point. Delighted and love this tracker.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think we will take 6 points from the next 4, to keep us on track Free hits for the last 2.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My feeling on here months ago was that 34 points would be enough, with our GD. I still think that's the case but would love three against Sheff Utd just to make sure!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
#TrustTheTracker

#OneGameAtATime

:thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
These next 3 games are where we should make ourselves safe.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Safer than we already are?

We are not going down.

I know. I just mean safe safe. Like officially. And yes, maybe even better than that (a win on Saturday puts us 1 point behind them.)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I know. I just mean safe safe. Like officially. And yes, maybe even better than that (a win on Saturday puts us 1 point behind them.)

You're safe when the season ends, and you're outside the bottom three. This season, I predict (and have been predicting for a long time), the points total required to stay above the bottom three will either be in line with recent years (which has been historically low) or even lower than that. I'd be staggered if West Brom or Fulham can get up to the 34 points we're currently on. Even if they do and we lose all remaining games, we'd have to lose about 10-0 to City in order for Fulham (West Brom have zero chance of getting a better goal difference than us) to eclipse us. That's not going to happen: we're solid defensively. In short, we're currently safe.
Sporting Index currently have West Brom's predicted points total at 30, and Fulham 32.5

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
PS, the Tracker is great, but it becomes increasingly meaningless in the last quarter/third of the season, and should be renamed as a 40 point Tracker (which is what it is) rather than a Staying Up Tracker (see ^)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here