Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not much point in turning up if you don't

We won't beat Everton and WHU so I'm thinking 4 points from the last 2 games. :mad:

When was the last time we lost to West Ham?
We led twice against them earlier in the season.
Will be happy with a point, but think we're in with a decent shout of taking al 3.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I have a feeling we'll get a couple "upsets" but draw the must win games (Newcastle, Sheffield).

Sheff Utd will be a walkover for any team for the rest of the season. Down and out and post Wilder conceding 5 in their next game.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
In the 3 previous seasons the games we've won in the last 10 have been against Arsenal (twice), Man Utd, Palace, Norwich and Burnley.
We've picked up draws v Wolves (twice), Arsenal, Spurs, Burnley, Hudds, Leicester, Southampton and Newcastle.

All very nice, but this last year has been as predictable and reliable as politics and governement.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
More negative points for Fulham and Newcastle will make the table look nice, though. Bottom 4 well adrift now.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Calm down folks. There's no change. Newcastle finished bottom half, so three points at home doesn't change our performance against the tracker.

I watched our game last night, but I still want to read the match reports! The Tracker is a great comforter.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So here it is, apologies for the delay, but as others have said, NOTHING CHANGED. Still one over.

Although a bad weekend for Fulham and Newcastle as they fall further back, full league table to follow.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 29a.png
    NSC Fixtures 29a.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 223
  • NSC Chart 29a.png
    NSC Chart 29a.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 214

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wolves and Sheff U probably more chance of wins than Everton, Leeds and West Ham I reckon. Tough 3 games coming our way - thank god for the last two - and Graham Potter and the boys :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Full league table prior to the end of the Villa v Spurs game.

The tracker thinks 35 will be enough to stay up, or actually 34, given our much superior goal difference. We will see.

Fulham v Newcastle on the final day of the season promises to be an absolute cracker. Worth noting the tracker assumes Fulham win that and Newcastle draw it. Those new to all of this will now be baffled :)

Attachments

• NSC Others 29.png
    NSC Others 29.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 205

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here