Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To all those in the RDZ out camp...

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dont want RDZ to go but if he did i would like 1 of Francesco Fariolli, Alexander Blessin, Rene Hake or the shoe in that was Arnie Slott. Shame Liverpool acted quickly before Brighton.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
as much as it’s not our job to look for the manager, i’ll give some serious answers:

carlos corberan
marti cifuentes
míchel
franck haïse
sebastian hoeneß
eric roy
francisco pimienta
henrik rydström
kieran mckenna
kjetil knutsen

sure some of those wouldn’t be what the board would want and we may struggle to attract a couple of them too, but point being that there are definitely options
I’d say a short list of;
Kieran McKenna
Vincent Kompany
Paulo Fronseca
Franck Haise
Francesco Farioli

With Fronseca at the forefront of that list, and Russell Martin nowhere to be seen please.

We’d need someone who is prepared to play and develop young players, ideally have some European experience and have a possession based philosophy.
Now, before this, I want to see what’s going on with Roberto. Is it a case of him being down about how this season has gone/ not getting the Barca, Liverpool or Bayern job. Is it something we can support him through or is he playing a game with us? If it’s the latter then he needs to go.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's like a singleton still moping about the bird who dumped him. If you can't move forward, I guess you can pull always out the old photos and have a shandy. But it doesn't make it right.
It’s tragic to the point of no one has any idea how last season would have gone if he had stayed. We were used to a winter slump under Potter would it have continued?

Mar 8, 2024
Liam Rosenior is having a great season with Hull and surely destined for a Premier League job at some stage in the next couple of years- always impressive.

That said I think, and hope RDZ stays and that we build upon the lessons from this season

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’ve mentioned Fonseca a few times but wouldn’t claim a detailed enough knowledge to know who’s really the best fit. I think the club will want someone with experience of qualifying for and playing in Europe, rather than a rising star from this country. Rob Edwards seems a great guy but Luton have been largely awful since battering us. The likes of Russell Martin, no thanks. I don’t see how he’s proved anything yet.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I’ve mentioned Fonseca a few times but wouldn’t claim a detailed enough knowledge to know who’s really the best fit. I think the club will want someone with experience of qualifying for and playing in Europe, rather than a rising star from this country. Rob Edwards seems a great guy but Luton have been largely awful since battering us. The likes of Russell Martin, no thanks. I don’t see how he’s proved anything yet.
I think Fonseca’s out of contract in the summer so we wouldn’t have to pay any compensation

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I’d say a short list of;
Kieran McKenna
Vincent Kompany
Paulo Fronseca
Franck Haise
Francesco Farioli

With Fronseca at the forefront of that list, and Russell Martin nowhere to be seen please.

We’d need someone who is prepared to play and develop young players, ideally have some European experience and have a possession based philosophy.
Now, before this, I want to see what’s going on with Roberto. Is it a case of him being down about how this season has gone/ not getting the Barca, Liverpool or Bayern job. Is it something we can support him through or is he playing a game with us? If it’s the latter then he needs to go
Fonseca is my preference also.

Mark Van Bommel should be on our short list as one to speak too.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
When other fanbases have responded in this manner towards their manager after a relatively short period of bad form they have been labelled as tin pot or flouncing by this forum. RDZ may end up going this summer or get back to winning ways. Either way I think we as a fan base are in danger of doing what we have criticised others fans at other lesser clubs of doing.

boik

People seem to be missing the obvious here. Potter did really well when he had the best players available. RDZ did really well when he had the best players available. See a pattern here?

I think Potter did well once his midfield had had a chance to grow and mature. People don't seem to be giving RDZ that chance.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
People seem to be missing the obvious here. Potter did really well when he had the best players available. RDZ did really well when he had the best players available. See a pattern here?

I think Potter did well once his midfield had had a chance to grow and mature. People don't seem to be giving RDZ that chance.
I think it is more to do with his recent attitude and behaviours/media quotes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here