[Albion] To all those in the RDZ out camp...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Potter went on our longest losing for years with a team containing Biss, Mac, Caceido, Trossard and co. Short memories some people.
Yes but he managed to figure out a solution which saw us go on our best ever top flight run of form. RDZ is showing no sign of that.

And Potter didn’t publicly criticise the club for not signing who he wanted and he certainly never came out and said the players weren’t motivated.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I really wish people would give up with this shit.

Do you really think Bloom’s teams of analysts and statisticians are going to come up with the solution of getting Potter back?

Also, why would he come back anyway? He’s since managed a big 6 club and managed in the Champions League. As if he is going to give up his insane pay off from Chelsea to take a step backwards to a bottom half Premier League team. It simply isn’t going to happen.
Disagree with that. I suspect he would see brighton as a sound place to rebuild his reputation, if he wants to get back into the game .plus it may well be convenient for his family .
I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I’d like Potter back, the issue I have is what if he takes the whole coaching infrastructure with him again. If it’s written in his contract somehow to keep his hands off I’d be happy to see him back. Rate RDZ but something isn’t right at the moment.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yes but he managed to figure out a solution which saw us go on our best ever top flight run of form. RDZ is showing no sign of that.

And Potter didn’t publicly criticise the club for not signing who he wanted and he certainly never came out and said the players weren’t motivated.
And then left without a second thought for BHA

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
And then left without a second thought for BHA
If we all chipped in and gave you a few million quid on condition that you

1. Leave NSC
2. Post drivel on “The Shed End” every day
3. Never attend the Amex again
4. Go to every Chelsea home and away game

What would your decision be?

Not much different is it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Somebody who wants the job and can actually work on set pieces and defending
I think the OP was asking for a name, rather than a Tinder profile :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't know, I'm not paid thousands to look around Europe and find these managers. I barely watch any football outside of the Albion. So for you to say who would you have is a shit argument. Also, would you have picked De Zerbi after Potter left? Nobody knew who he was.
I don't thing it's an argument. More a question.

@TomandJerry can correct me if I'm wrong. I often am. Although I don't really care :lolol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If we all chipped in and gave you a few million quid on condition that you

1. Leave NSC
2. Post drivel on “The Shed End” every day
3. Never attend the Amex again
4. Go to every Chelsea home and away game

What would your decision be?

Not much different is it?
Is that what happened to Swansman and did Potter pay him? 🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really wish people would give up with this shit.

Do you really think Bloom’s teams of analysts and statisticians are going to come up with the solution of getting Potter back?

Also, why would he come back anyway? He’s since managed a big 6 club and managed in the Champions League. As if he is going to give up his insane pay off from Chelsea to take a step backwards to a bottom half Premier League team. It simply isn’t going to happen.
It's like a singleton still moping about the bird who dumped him. If you can't move forward, I guess you can pull always out the old photos and have a shandy. But it doesn't make it right.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In fairness it's on a par with asking a bunch of fat old men, who all but one are either bald or grey, about the intricacies and nuances of very top level football management, across the global, and how that would impact on a billion dollar business.
You just can't resist making allusion to your lovely hair, can you? ???

Top work :wink:

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Think some are being very harsh on Potter . He had turned down several approaches from other clubs before Chelsea that were not made public by the club and himself .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports