[Albion] To all those in the RDZ out camp...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I’d bring back Potter
I really wish people would give up with this shit.

Do you really think Bloom’s teams of analysts and statisticians are going to come up with the solution of getting Potter back?

Also, why would he come back anyway? He’s since managed a big 6 club and managed in the Champions League. As if he is going to give up his insane pay off from Chelsea to take a step backwards to a bottom half Premier League team. It simply isn’t going to happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Do you really think Bloom’s teams of analysts and statisticians are going to come up with the solution of getting Potter back?

Also, why would he come back anyway? He’s since managed a big 6 club and managed in the Champions League. As if he is going to give up his insane pay off from Chelsea to take a step backwards to a bottom half Premier League team. It simply isn’t going to happen.
It just proves the stupidity of this thread, as per #20.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I assume he wants to get sacked.

We no longer even try to move the ball quickly in the final third.
That was the hallmark of DeZerbi ball.

This intricate Potterball we've been playing for the past couple of months, doesn't work.
He knows that, we know that.

Odd that is all we can come up with.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017

I agree with all that you said. But I said I would bring back Potter, not that I think for a second Bloom would.

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
Team has difficult period so some fans always want the manager sacked. It’s why they wanted Potter gone as well but they now only remember his good form at the end.
Man United fans were the same and wanted Ferguson sacked. Potter was a good manager and De Zerbi is even better. Fortunately Bloom is patient and knows to stick with his manager and support them in the tough times. It is a shame some fans can’t do the same.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Would he be welcomed back?
It's possible that Roberto de Zombie is a dead man walking but
who knows.

IMG_3059.jpeg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Anyone who believes the sensible option is taking each game as it is and not assuming you'll compete doing the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports