Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all the moaners

bluebloke

Jul 12, 2011
Have some people forgotten what we have been through in the last 14 years?

Whilst I understand that people like to get things off their chest so to speak why come onto this site and moan.

We are in a fantastic stadium which many people have fought to gain and with Tony/Dick and Gus we have a team of people who will take our club forward.

I tend to ignore certain comments that people place on websites but thought that I would contribute today.

If you are not happy with certain issues at the club then be constructive and send your recommendations to the club with your feedback.

Don't come on here moaning, yes I understand that you pay your money so you are entitled to your opinion but the club needs constructive feedback not general people moaning about issues.

If it bothers you that much the don't go to the games and allow someone who does want to go

As a 1901 club member and a season ticket holder for 30 years I for one am proud to say that I played my part in getting to the new stadium and count myself lucky to be part of it.

It is totally understandable that the club will from time to time make mistakes AND IN MAKING THOSE MISTAKES THE CLUB WILL LEARN AND IMPROVE JUST LIKE THE PLAYERS ON THE PITCH

So please be consructive and feedback to the club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Totally agree...stadium is brilliant...teething problems yes..but thats to be expected..fek..one friendly..one league and one cup game...geez

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
To be fair I think most of the comments re the Transport and Catering are constructive - and certain aspects DO need sorting.

bluebloke

Jul 12, 2011
Agree but there are ways of doing it. People need to bring it to the attention of the club. You have to give people the opportunity to reslove things rather than moaning about it. This is a community club and people need to pull together

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Agree but there are ways of doing it. People need to bring it to the attention of the club. You have to give people the opportunity to reslove things rather than moaning about it. This is a community club and people need to pull together

Again I agree. However there were points raised after the SSCF which we were told would be addressed, and so far haven't been.

bluebloke

Jul 12, 2011
Yes I'm starting to gather that. I have met some intelligent people on this site and some not so

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Behind every moan is a commitment, and often it's a commitment to having the best stadium we can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here