Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all at Charlton today..

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
Would like to thank everyone for the pounding headache and unbelievable sore throat I have had since about 3.15 this afternoon, and still have now! Absolutely brilliant following today! Top effort to all!

:bowdown:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
woke up and my throat still hurts today.Fantastic day out.

steve-c

same here, was a great day, and performance on the pitch, shame about a few twats of fans, especially the old bloke between block d & e that the stewards had to manhandle out, and his mate trying to defend him, as my grandaughter said why can't he behave and go to his seat?

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
same here, was a great day, and performance on the pitch, shame about a few twats of fans, especially the old bloke between block d & e that the stewards had to manhandle out, and his mate trying to defend him, as my grandaughter said why can't he behave and go to his seat?

Exactly this. Was a prize bellend he was. Just after the first goal the struggle with the stewards started and carried on as they dragged him up the steps. Knobhead

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I also had a stinking headache, didnt help that i had to make way back to Nottingham after game but was worth it, still got a sore throat as well but the fans and performance was top class.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Great day out, drank loads before, during and after the game. Didn't see any trouble which was good.

Just opened my first can of the day and have a case of 24, still celebrating, shall watch the Everton - Liverpool game soon then will come back on here to celebarte some more.

I bloody love Brighton and all posters on here, even if you don't like me, I like you :kiss:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Just one word sums up the day for me: immense!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
It was a fantastic day out not seen any photos of the crowd from pitch side yet though, It was almost what football used to be like.

Long day though left home 8.45 got home 20:45 via several cattle trucks sorry trains the worst part the last 5 miles from Birmingham New st to Selly Oak crammed in with villa fans on their way home from the bitterly dispointing 0-0 draw having paid 40 quid or so for the privalege.

A fantastic birthday treat from my son and cousin.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Superb day out, superb performance and result. Owner downer being the missus phoning me moaning that I hadn't made it home to put the kids to bed - quite put me off my last few beers.

...just weighing up when to let her know about Peterborough now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here