Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To a legend...

I am starting this thread to bring the attention of NSC to the lack of a certain flair icon missing from our starting line-up. I made an effort to travel to the reserves game the other game and felt overwhelmingly frustrated that he did not even make the squad. For me, this is an absolute disgrace.

This man has been an absolute idol to me over recent years and is one of the few reasons that i continue to travel across the country to watch our team lose, yet Slade has let me down time after time. On the rare occasion that I get to see the irish stallion warming-up, my heart flutters.

His performances have inspired me to become the flairtastic defender that i now am. I really am struggling to put into words what this man means to me, so here goes....

Here's to a mountain of a man with a heart of gold. :whisky:

Col sir, WE SALUTE YOU.

2675038148_51a24f5fba.jpg

So please Russ, bring our Colin back.

Jimmy Grimble

:bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For the love of christ Russell please don't...........

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Every few weeks we have a joke at Colin Hawkins expense, is it all not slightly boring now?

Perhaps it's just me. :shrug:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hey, WIZARD, leave this thread alone!

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Py5aPLG348&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Py5aPLG348&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He's ok. I know a manager that wouldn't think twice about bringing him into the side..

134.jpg

Slade OUT - Pethick IN.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I am starting this thread to bring the attention of NSC to the lack of a certain flair icon missing from our starting line-up. I made an effort to travel to the reserves game the other game and felt overwhelmingly frustrated that he did not even make the squad. For me, this is an absolute disgrace.

This man has been an absolute idol to me over recent years and is one of the few reasons that i continue to travel across the country to watch our team lose, yet Slade has let me down time after time. On the rare occasion that I get to see the irish stallion warming-up, my heart flutters.

His performances have inspired me to become the flairtastic defender that i now am. I really am struggling to put into words what this man means to me, so here goes....

Here's to a mountain of a man with a heart of gold. :whisky:

Col sir, WE SALUTE YOU.

2675038148_51a24f5fba.jpg

So please Russ, bring our Colin back.

Finally somebody has posted a positive thread about our Colin :bowdown:

For me the one thing that grates me is the twats that abuse him and use him as a scapegoat when he has been nothing but a loyal servant to BHA from the moment he signed.

He has barely put a foot wrong in the blue and white and yet he still gets abuse from our fans.

If you're reading this Col, hold your head up high, I am right behind you ! :clap2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Our kid Pethick wouldn't treat him this badly:

2398857.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
And Stevey Melton in as Assistant Manager wouldn't do no harm either, would it now?

1348828.jpg

Forget Peter Ward - this is STEVE ' Supersonic ' Melton.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Graham Barrett in as physio, maybe?

1991606.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I heard through the grapevine that Wicksey is a big fan of COL

1572214.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
These pictures cleary aren't working but Daniel Webb is getting put or here, like it or not. Webb and Hawkins were ikkle mates back in the 80's

1100371.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
'Lucas164111' If you like COL, you must have LOVED Shauny Wilko?

1392178.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here