Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TNT Sports - Pay as you go?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whoops! Might be worth checking on official site. I'll see if I can find the link if its still in my junk mail
I think, looking into it, it's invite only and I, a pleb, am not important enough sob sob.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005-131444.png
    Screenshot_20231005-131444.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 41

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That's a bit crap ☹️

Just glad I wasn't going mad and didn't imagine the whole thing - which I just looked up on the club site and offer still seems to be there, tho to be fair I've not tried following any of the deeper links

View attachment 167639
Thanks for that, I searched Google for that and I can access it. No idea why it was blocked before. Probably too late for me right now but I may make another occasion with notice.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm sure T&C's suggest you can log in on max two devices at the same time and unlike Sky Go you don't need to register devices

Unless they are changing things from the BT app - not via a subscription on Virgin / Sky

You can pay monthly and stop at any time.
You can only use one device, unlike Sky on NOWTV where you have up to 5? if you pay extra.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Unless they are changing things from the BT app - not via a subscription on Virgin / Sky

You can pay monthly and stop at any time.
You can only use one device, unlike Sky on NOWTV where you have up to 5? if you pay extra.
I looked up the Discovery + T&C's when I set the app up on my phone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here